BCAV is searching for a long term strategic partner to deliver athlete advocacy programming and leadership mentoring. The partnership agreement would be for a 3 year period beginning June 1, 2013 and ending May 31, 2016.
The objectives of the project are to:
- Increase the number of formal leadership opportunities for high performance athletes within BC PSOs;
- Ensure that athletes receive consistent orientation and support while beginning new leadership roles;
- Work collaboratively with other sport sector organizations delivering athlete services;
- Develop and deliver mentorship programming with athletes to improve identified leadership competencies (see competency framework in Attachment A); and,
- Publish success stories to PSOs to promote athletes as sport leaders.
Deadline: April 30, 2013
DOWNLOAD THE RFP BY CLICKING ON THE IMAGE BELOW:
Please submit proposals in either electronic or hard-copy format to:
[if submitting hard-copy, please include 4 copies]
Callum Ng, Executive Director
BC Athlete Voice
227 – 3820 Cessna Drive
Richmond, BC V7B 0A2
Phone: 604 345 1615